2020 MVFA Events Schedule
- FINNON LAKE CAMPGROUND IS OPEN WE ARE FOLLOWING STATE GUIDELINES RE: COVID19!!!
- March 14th - Finnon Lake Catch & Keep Trout Day - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm 2020 CA Fishing License is required for all anglers 16 years of age and older. $5.00 per vehicle parking charge except for vehicles with a Finnon Lake day use pass. 5 Trout Limit Per Family for this event only.
- March 21st - CANCELLED 03/13/2020 Due to CORONAVIRUS Cowboy Chuckwagon Dinner at the Fire Station - 6:00 pm (9:00 am set-up)
- April 11th - CANCELLED Easter Egg Hunt at Finnon Lake Campground MVFA has come to the difficult decision to cancel the annual Easter Egg Hunt. It would be impossible to maintain the required social distance with this event
- June 13th - Community Yard Sale at the Fire Station Parking Lot; 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- June 27th - CANCELLED Mexican Fiesta Dinner at the Fire Station - 6:00 pm (9:00 am set-up)
- July 4th - 4th of July Celebration at Frank's Diner
- September 12th - Cancelled Spaghetti Feed at the Fire Station - 6:00 pm (9:00 am set-up)
- October 17th - Harvest Festival at Finnon- Festival to be held out in the Finnon Campground where social distancing is manageable. We are still working on the details Time to be Determinded.
- October 25th - Cancelled Halloween Trunk 'R Treat at Finnon Lake campground, 4:00 - 8:00 pm. Alternate venue in case of rain - the Fire Station.
- December 5th - Christmas Dinner at the Fire Station - 6:00 pm (9:00 am set-up)
- December 19th - Christmas Baskets Distribution - Fire Station - 9:00 am
- Notes: Suggested donations for Dinner as determined by age: Kids = age 12 and under; adults = age 13 and over.
- Persons under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 21 or over at all MVFA events at the Fire Station.
- www.finnonrecreationarea.com is the official website for Finnon Lake - owned and managed by MVFA. Related information contained on other websites is not authorized by MVFA.